Sunday, March 4, 2012

Stay Motivated!

By Wafian Wahid


It's not easy to stay motivated to study but we have to be motivated. It's what keeps us going. Whenever I feel like giving up, I take a look at pictures of students in universities and so on. I then look at the prospectus that I've collected from many different exhibitions, I see the requirements, the facilities and more pictures of students in universities. I tend to get jealous but it keeps me going. I need to stay motivated, I want to be motivated. I want to excel.

There are many ways to be motivated. This is because different people have different views of life. It is also alright to be jealous of people who have already succeeded, it's a motivation. You have to beat them and not give up. If he or she can do it, why can't you?

Find your motivation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites