Saturday, March 10, 2012

PTEK Cafeteria Food Review

By Haziqah Nor Amin.

As a student who has been in PTEK for about a year, I am very proud of the school's cafeteria. There used to be 4 stalls but it closed down and now, only 2 is left. Nevertheless, the 2 remaining stalls are adequate and are served by very friendly people. I'll showcase some of their food afterwards. One stall that the students and tutors in PTEK usually go to for heavy meals is the one on the right. Some of the dishes they make daily are plain rice, fried rice, begedil, some cucur and a variety of vegetables, chicken, fish and noodles. I'd recommend people to try the bakso from this vendor. I personally think that the bakso is very good and I have had it almost every school day. The soup is well-seasoned and the beef balls are perfectly cooked. They have a specific sauce called 'lada rindu' for this dish but it is only for those who can take real spiciness! It can make your tongue and lips numb but that is if you add too much. Aside from food, they also sell a wide variety of can and bottled drinks.

As for the other stall, people go there for the 'express' food. They sell fast food like burgers, sausages, crab balls, nuggets, wedges, french fries and many more. Despite all of these, they also have some healthy fresh fruits and drinks. The calamansi juice drink is pretty good and I highly recommend it. As I am typing this, my mouth is already salivating from the memories of wolfing mouthful of all the dishes I've been having all this time. Everything has always been delish.









Revised by Jaanne Lim.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites