Monday, October 26, 2009

Always and Forever

Crying; as I was,
Heed the melody of your life,
Having the thought of you,
Felt like standing with a leg; as I was.

As the melody sways,
Between my heart and my mind,
I swerved afar to the golden skies,
And the thought of you came once again.

The golden skies I’m trying to reach,
The serenity I’m looking in,
This moment, one goal,
Yet, still in my mind to stay me alive.

Time has not given a single space,
An exploration of the nights and the skies could say,
Ending up nothing less like a rainbow,
But a thunder rain storms.

With the stars above,
Counting endlessly; faithfully,
For a better rainbowed space,
To end literal solitaries.

For I am here,
To never turn on your back,
For you are,
Always and forever here in my heart.


Written By:
Muizzah Khirul
AE TEN

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites